Wedding make up
It is important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day.
Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don’t want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. This is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your pefect bridal makeup:
If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding
1. If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
2. Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
3. Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
4. On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera – that’s a myth.
5. Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don’t have lipstick on your teeth.
Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
6. To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
7. If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you’ve got the perfect makeup.
8. Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
9. A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce