1. Prepare your face for receiving make up by cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
2. You can use foundation but use it lightly and blend it well into the skin. Start with a matching shade of foundation.
3. Apply powder and then blush on your cheeks, adding color gradually. You can use cream blusher which gives a slight shimmer also to the face.
4. Use an eye shadow which complements your clothes, on the upper eye lids only. Define your eyes with a liner and apply kajal.
5. Sweep a coat of mascara. Let it dry and then give another coat. Mascara, eyeliner, kajal and eye shadow should be used in a muted tone.
6. Use a dashing shade of lipstick. Blot with tissue and then reapply for glamorous look.
Besides, you can include rouge and remember to wear an exotic perfume
Party makeup- It could be a bold makeup
1. Start with a matching shade of foundation. Apply a darker shade on the broader parts of your face which you want to recede.
2. Apply powder and then blush on your cheeks, adding color gradually. Use some blusher on the sides of the forehead and chin also.