1) Sulphur Mask: 1 teaspoon sulphur powder, 2 tablespoons fuller's earth,1 beaten egg white, bottled water. Mix the ingredients together using enough bottled water to make a smooth paste. It is an efficient deep cleansing mask. Before applying do make an allergy test because some skins may suffer an adverse reaction due to sulphur. To do this spread a little of the mizture over the skin on the inside of the elbow. Leave for a few minutes then rinse off and pat dry. Check the skin for any reaction.
2) Plum Mask: Mash 150g of boiled plums with 1 teaspoon of almond oil to make a thick paste. Many acne sufferes also have the double problem of a dry skin and this mask , used cautiously, may help to alleviate it.
3) Tomato Paste: Mask Puree and sieve the tomatoes. Mix the ingredients to make a smooth paste and rub it gently over the skin , concentrating on the worst affected areas. Leave on the skin for 10 minutes then rinse off with warm water. This remedy is more of a preventative for it cleanses and clears blackheads and black pores like magic.
4) Yoghurt and Oatmeal: Mix natural yoghurt and fine oatmeal to a thick paste, apply and leave to dry. This paste can be used as a basic mask to which you can add herb, fruit and vegetables extracts to suit your skin type and problem.
5) Potato Mask:Make a thick paste with 1 tablespoon each of extracted potatao juice and fuller's earth. Use as a deep cleansing and healing mask for spotty skins.
6) Onion Mask: 1 tablespoon onion juice, 1 tablespoon kaolin powder, 1 teaspoon clear honey. Mix the ingredients together to form a thick paste and use on blemished , oily skins.
7) Special Mask: Use this mask daily at the time of bath.the ingredients are mixed to a paste and rubbed thoroughly. They cleanse and stimulate the skin leaving the skin soft and shiny
1 table spoon dried, ground and sievedorange peel, 1 tablespoon dried, ground and sieved lemon peel, 2 tablespoons ground almond, a pinch of salt, 4 tablespoons of wheat germ flour, 1 tablespoon ground thyme, a pinch of ground allspice, almond oil sufficient to make a paste, a few drops of jasmine oil (to perfume)