include './comments/include.php'; ?>
Hair Care in Summers
1. Sweating in summers is very harmful for the hair. So wash your hair thrice a week with a mild shampoo.
2. Avoid oiling the hair.
3. Essential hair pack-take 2tbspns fuller's earth(multani mitti), 2 tbspns of besan and 1/2 cup vinegar. Apply this pack for 20-30 minutes and then wash it. If your hair are damaged by the use of ironing or rod, etc then add two full eggs in this pack. You can also apply hair oil before applying this pack. This is a very healthy pack and a good conditioner.
4. Hair cut in summers should be neat and should compliment your face, hair should not fall over your face. Select a particular look for summers and stick to this look for six months.
5. Proper conditioning of hair is must to protect from sun.
1) Helps to stimulate hair growth.
2) Prevents hair loss and in some cases hair can even grow back.
3) Gives you a healthy scalp, because it’s great for the skin! Sources are vegetables - in particular, in carrots.
1) Good for hair growth and hair color
2) Makes hair stronger and prevents spliting.
3) Important for the health and growth of the hair.
Importance of B group vitamins
B Group vitamins especially B6, biotin, inositol and folic acid; and the minerals magnesium, sulfur and zinc are vert important for the hair. B5 (pantothenic acid and B3 (niacin), are especially important for hair growth and its deficiency can even lead to hair loss and in extreme cases the person can even become bald.
Important sources are fruit, vegetables, cereals, eggs, milk and bread, soybeans, bananas, beans, yogurt, avocados, grains,beans, peas, carrots, cauliflower, nutritional yeast, bran, nuts .
Vitamin C and Vitamin E
Improves scalp circulation and improves health and growth of hair.
1) Prevents hair loss and its deficiency causes poor hair growth.
2) Mantains healthy hair and keeps hair in a good condition
Please submit your Suggestions / Tips here. We value your input
© 2004-2009, Health-Beauty-Guide.com. All rights reserved.