After Applying makeup
1. Cleansing is necessary after makeup
Start by applying cleanser on the face and neck with your fingers.
How to use a cleanser
Gently massage with your fingers in an outward and circular motion for a few seconds. Wipe off with a damp piece of cotton wool or splash water on your face, to get a perfectly clear face. Pat dry with a clean towel to dry the face.
Caution: Never stretch or pull your skin while applying or removing the cleanser . Use the ringfinger to massage around the eyes. Move the ring finger from the inner corner of the eye to the outside and then under the eyebrows with extremely light and feathery strokes.
2. Toning after cleansing of face
TO remove the greasiness which appears on the face after the use of cleanser, you definitely need to use a toner.
How to use a toner
Put a few drops of toner on a piece of cotton wool and apply it on the face and leave it on.
Importance of toning
- It contracts muscles and refines (shrinks) pores.
- It absorbs the oil and grease immediately, leaving behind a fresh, radiant skin.
- It makes an immediate difference it makes to your complexion.